Thursday 5 September 2013

Who inspires me?

http://www.shewearsfashion.com/

Kavita D is yet another successful fashion blogger from the UK. Kavita was one of the first fashion bloggers that I discovered, after I started following Lily's success.

This blogger not only uploads her outfits, but also photographs of her daily life. I'm not sure about this. Personally, when I come onto a fashion blog, I want to see style, design and influence - But that's just me.

On the more positive side, Kavita's style is right up my street, with her flamboyant platforms and brilliant sense of colour. I really enjoy looking through this blog, mainly for influence for my own designs and style.

Here is a photograph of Kavita's latest outfit, which is most fashionable for this season. A very laid back outfit of comfort, with jogging bottoms and a crop. Very sport related. She has interestingly enough, dressed this up with a formal blazer, and clutch. Lovely.







No comments:

Post a Comment