Thursday 5 September 2013

Who inspires me?

http://tori-west-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Finally, this fashion blogger that I also follow, is not as popular in the UK, but has just as much character! Tori West is another young fashion blogger who is in fact extremely local to me. I originally found Tori on a friends twitter. I was delighted at what I discovered at my first glance of this blog.

It might be down to my personal taste of style, but I find that this blogger has so much charisma, and personal style. She puts together outfits that just wow me - Outfits that I could never put together.

All of the outfits that I see Tori in, I would love to wear. Amazing.

Here is a photograph of one of my favourite posts from Tori. Even though this photo isn't classy, it's cool. This photograph gives out a lot of attitude, influenced by fashion. It is very strong. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment