Wednesday 16 October 2013

Evaluation

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my outcomes for this photo shoot project. I feel that my research helped me entirely, in the best way to ensure that my final photographs were how I wanted it to be. I feel that I managed to create the aspects that I set out to, such as; The Cindy Sherman expression, the black and white effect to create 'grunge', the relaxed cigarette style from Kurt Cobain, and the crazy facial expressions that show that grunge characters are 'too cool' for posing. Throughout my final photograph, and the final possibles, I managed to create this.
 
One of the problems that I had with this project, that I would change differently, is the fact that I photographed myself in my work. The idea of a self portrait is great, and I think it worked well, how ever I feel that I protrayed my photographs differently, simply due to the natural reaction that I judged the photos differently. This effected the project slightly, and would be something I consider for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment