Tuesday 15 October 2013

Terry Richardson

Terry Richardson is an American fashion and portrait photographer. He is still currently working as this profession, and has been since 1993.

This is photograph taken by Richardson, of model and actress Ashley Olsen. Ashley is an identical twin, with her sister being Mary Kate Olsen. These celebrity twins are also famous, for their grunge image.

I like the composition of this photograph. I also take interest to Ashley's serious facial expression. Is this grungy?




This photograph, is of Terry Richardson himself, with four female models that he was shooting. Although group photographs can work extremely well, as there is a lot going on, I do not think that this would suit what I am going for, in my photo shoot.

Although, I interestingly like the idea, that Terry Richardson is in the photograph himself. I think this is a great idea, for photographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment